CNC Turning machines perform turning, drilling, and tapping operations from round, hexagon, or square shapes from a variety of materials. Our variety of machines allows us to bar feed material up to 3-1/2″ diameter. We also have a number of machines with live centers that allow us to machine long parts between centers. If other off-axis operations are required, our CNC Vertical Machining Centers are used to complete those operations.
Our CNC Turning Centers Include:
- 2-Hwacheon Cutex-160, 5C & 3J collet system and 6″ Chuck, 1-?? capacity (2012, 2013)
- Prodigy GT27, gang tooled, 5C collet System with 1″ dia. capacity (2008)
- Amera-Seike T308, 20 HP with 2″ thru spindle, VDI turret with live tooling (2006)
- Amera-Seike T312, 30 HP with 3.5″ dia. thru spindle capacity (2005)
- Hitachi Seike TS15 with 1.75″ dia. thru spindle capacity (1997)
- Kia Kit30B, 10 HP with 6″ chuck and 5C collet system, gang tooled (1994)
- Nakamura Slant Sr., 20 HP with 2.625″ dia. thru spindle capacity (1993)
Miller Diversified Machining (MDM) can provide you excellent value and convenience. We’ll machine your complex parts using cutting-edge equipment, spacious facilities, and trained technical staff. We guarantee you’ll receive the highest quality parts at a competitive price with fast delivery.
MDM is ISO 9001:2015 certified, ITAR registered, and woman-owned. Your parts will be machined with precision and the final product will meet your expectations.
Our large facility provides the space we need to store materials and in-progress components to ensure product protection and organization as needed. We can perform a versatile range of machining with our wide variety of equipment.