Vertical machining is often referred to as milling. In this case, the part is held stationary and the cutting tool rotates at high RPMs and drills, taps, and threads parts wherever needed on the part. Our 3, 4, and 5-axis machines have tremendous capability and make complex 3D (three dimensional) parts often found in the medical, military, and electronics industries. These machines hold very tight tolerances and make parts beyond your wildest dreams.
Our CNC Vertical Machining Centers Include:
- 2-Hyundai KF5600, 30 HP, 40 Tapper, with 12,000 RPM Spindle, 43? x 22? Work area, with Tsudakoma 4th & 5th Axis Rotary Table (2016) (2017)
- YCM Fv50T, 30 Taper, 20,000 RPM Spindle (2015)
- YCM NSV102A, 30 HP with 12,000 RPM Spindle, 44? x 25.5? work area (2008)
- 2-Ares Seiki R560 30 tapper drill and tap machines, 12,000 RPM Spindle, one with 4th axis rotary indexer (2006, 2007)
- Supermax XV1020, 20HP with 10,000 RPM spindle, 20? x 40? working area (2006)
- Kiwa V21R, 15HP with 12,000 RPM thru coolant spindle, rotary pallet changer (2004)
- 2 ? Daewoo DMV-400, 15HP with 10,000 RPM thru coolant spindles, rotary pallet changer (2000, 2001)
- Excel 5T18, 10HP with 16? x 22? working area (1997)
Miller Diversified Machining (MDM) can provide you excellent value and convenience. We?ll machine your complex parts using cutting-edge equipment, spacious facilities, and trained technical staff. We guarantee you?ll receive the highest quality parts at a competitive price with fast delivery.
MDM is ISO 9001:2015 certified, ITAR registered, and woman-owned. Your parts will be machined with precision and the final product will meet your expectations.
Our large facility provides the space we need to store materials and in-progress components to ensure product protection and organization as needed. We can perform a versatile range of machining with our wide variety of equipment.